- The High court has a ceiling higher than all of the other courts, it is 24m high.
- The High court has 7 justices for 2 reasons 1 so there is always a majority decision and 2 to get more opinions.
- The High courts building materials are all Australian.
- We used to have 1 & 2 cent coins but they are not circulating now because it costs more than 1 or 2 cents to make and because nothing was 1 or 2 cents to buy.
- 50 cent coins used to be round but now they have 12 sides to help the blind differentiate the 50 cent coins from 20 cent coins.
- There used to be 1 and 2 dollar notes but they are not circulating now because coins do not wear out as fast and it is more practical.
- I also made my own $1 coin.
- The Mint was actually very busy last year because in times of uncertainty people revert back to real things that you can actually touch.
- It is where the government sits.
- There was someone who had glued her hand to Parliament house and was protesting about climate change.
Old Parliament house
- I got to go on a typewriter.
- The senate room and the house of representatives colours were copied from the British house of lords and house of commons colours.